18.5.09

9 rattles

1. I wish for a pug!

2. Adam Lambert is going to win AI8 hands-down.

3. I am toning up, not sliming down. I got alot of concerned looks and queries. Not to worry, I am starving myself, I am still eating (if i have the time at work for lunchtime).

4. Busy busy busy with new place, with audits (may 29, jun 8 & 9)

5. ROM on June 10 :)

6. My handphone is giving up on me. And I am soon going to smash it on the floor.

7. BLTC last lesson this sun! Whoa.. kudos to all trainers!

8. I am looking for my matrimony venue- that can contain 250 theatre seating followed by causal lunch buffet. Affordable, did I mention that?

Arts House
National Museum
Philatelic Museum
Fort Canning Park
Botanic Gardens
Zoo
One Rochester
Hotels


SOMEBODY HELP!!

and finally...

9. I want to burn down Hortpark or NParks mangement. Because of their inability to launch the online booking system and lack of customer service to their email enquiries, i was not able to secure the place for Matrimony, after finally convincing ourselves that this is the place we want to hold it! *clenched fists* *cries*

No comments: