13.6.09

yep, ROM is over and this is just the beginning :)

thr were 16 loved ones who came to support our special day
who took their time off, we are really blessed by their presence
and flashing lights- 5 paparazzi with us =P
so embarassed by the mighty entourage
and wherever Wong family goes, its always hilarious
but all's good and fun
took lotsa pics... hope to get my hands on them soon!
i love my dress SO SO SO much!! cant bear to part with it
i love my shoes too! i get to keep that, with a burn in my pocket

so it's back to work, being an octopus again
im still doing a-ok at the moment
anytime i cant take it, i will scream
i will just leave (for holiday i mean) *wink
it's june, lotsa of stuff coming up every week till July
can't wait for peak to be over

and then time will fly, yet to settle wedding details
my gung-ho wedding coord really very gung-ho
*mama, rest first please!!
it's going to be a blink of an eye, before Jan comes
whoa, the next phase of life!

No comments: