19.9.09

i feel like a volcano, waiting to spurt out my lava.
but its just stuck. why? cos im just too kind. i'm too considerate for others.
in turn, i dont get the same consideration or kindness. seriously!
"with friends like that, you really do not need enemies"
this sentence never apply in my life till now.
for those who know me, im someone who hates conflicts, i dont like to bother people, or make them uncomfortable.
i will just bottle it all.
please! if you are not going to help me, fine.. dont make matters worse.
if you dont know my position, dont judge me. im not perfect.
come be in my position. if you think you can do better, fine.
if it really isnt for anything, it is because i dont want to give up.

the volcano is still stuck.

let me just enjoy my mask with fancy free ringing in my head.
a good weekend for me, looking forward for mon photoshoot.

ps: ivory is still human. she seldom post this kind of frustration. just let her be.

No comments: