22.12.09

i dont feel Christmas coming this year.
i had not done ANY christmas shopping.
im sorry my friends,i really have no time.
things are different this year, way different.
for those who know, please pray together with me.
im tired..its really not easy juggling everything.
i need to just vet it out. I HATE "POH LENG TENG".
im fighting against time. i need to learn to manage
2009 has not been easy for me since June.
but GOD is still great and I still want to trust in HIM.
all things may fail, but not GOD.
everyone disappoints, but not GOD.
a few days to end of the year, to welcoming 2010.
mixed feelings.. greater responsibility to come.
stretched in more ways. i need to grow up.
GOD, give me grace. The joy of the Lord is my strength.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view